Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Psyche

Now this is the moment when I feel deprived of myself. The statement is quite two way: may be I really am feeling embarresed when they behave like that or may be They feel embarresed when they behave the way shouldn't to the the upcoming emperor or the living prodigy.

The statement when communicated properly leave an effect of the green light which can be seen only to the poles where one can try to go to Valhalla. But still the way of one's communication should not be ambiguous as if he may meant nothing to others like blacks and whites of constitution. the main drawback with the constitution is it is not for others to understand but to communicate by force.

The world of which its emporer is thinking about would have the basic concept of anarchy but still anarchy communicates nothing of rules. The rules of communication must be properly understood like a mass communicator thats why i suppose most of us persue the course.

Still I don't know why most of them just don't feel about hurting others may be basically they have the same feeling that I do have of anarchy, but they want democracy or dictartorship (which I belive is somewhat same). I think the only cause may their way of applying there emotions. 

I just want to ask a simple question if they do believe in any of them don't I exist, or is their feeling of democracy or dictatorship only guide to their emotions not mine.

Some of them do understand it but still the question of application remains what matters in the last for me. The irony is I pretend not to think about the ambigous feelings which makes the whole lot of me.

This case wont' be their for any psyche(spirit) in the world. If yes are you one?

1 comment:

Ankit said...

I promised u that I would go thru ur post n indeed I have...u certainly have woven ur eloquent ideas pretty well n presented them in the typical 'deepak' style....however i would xpect that when i read this blog nxt i would find sth that would be relatively easier to sink in ;)